New Energy & Technology
Main Doctor Blades for this industry are:
E10 laminated polyester blade with enhanced spring/wear characteristics of steel without dangers and abrasiveness.
A10 and A12 single substrate blade ranges – single layer blade.
Utilising the latest developments in advanced polymer technology, Esterlam’s innovative blade designs create improved spring characteristics giving you greater consistency and control over coat weights from start to finish of your run.
Greater control means less wastage, increased yields and improved productivity. Their self-lubricated qualities mean longer blade life with abrasive ceramic and graphite applications, plus significant reductions in roller wear and scoring.
Available with a choice of profiles to optimise your process, Esterlam doctor blades are setting new standards in electronic coating technology.
- Improved consistency and control of coat weights
- Ceramic and graphite coating
- Self lubricated for longer blade life
- For battery separator production
- Significant reductions in roller wear, scoring and damage
- Improved chemical and thermal characteristics
- Eliminate steel blade particle contamination